- Blocks now have a
parent() method which returns the parent Block or Page if you’re on the root Block
- Blocks have a
page() method returning the Page the block is part of
- Added Schema.org support using Spatie’s Schema.org package
- Full Page object is now passed to views
- Blocks now have a _compontentPath array which includes the current and all parent components. This enables you to work out the context of the current Block.
- New CssClassses trait that can be used to generated css classes for the current Block, the layout it’s in, it’s parent Blocks etc.
- Traits added to Blocks can be auto-initialised