Use Storyblok’s amazing headless CMS in way that feels familiar to Laravel developers
This package allows you to use fantastic Storyblok headless CMS with the amazing Laravel PHP framework. It’s designed to try and feel natural to Laravel developers and part of the ecosystem whilst also converting Storyblok’s API JSON responses into something powerful with minimal effort.
- Pages from Storyblok mapped to PHP Pages classes giving access to the nest content (Blocks) and meta data for SEO, OpenGraph and more
- Each Storyblok component is automatically transformed into a PHP class using a simple naming convention - just match your class and component names
- NEW! Blocks know where they sit in relation to their ancestors and CSS classes can be created to help your styling
- The structure of the JSON data is preserved but super powered making it simple to loop over in your views
- Simple to link to the Storyblok visual composer
- Request ‘Folders’ of content such as a list of articles or a team of people
- NEW! Asset fields are converted to Assets classes allowing you to manipulate them as required
- Feels like Laravel - use date casting and accessors exactly as you would with models
- Built in support for Storyblok Markdown and Richtext fields - just add a property to your class
- Richer Typography with PHP Typography baked in
- More transformations of content
- Better support for more components types
- Better image transformation
- Cache expensive transformations
- And more…
View it here
Feel free to help out! 😀
If you discover any security related issues, please email [email protected] instead of using the issue tracker.
Credits and thanks
The MIT License (MIT). Please see License File for more information.
Laravel Package Boilerplate
This package was generated using the Laravel Package Boilerplate.